$12 per class casual, 5 and 10 trip passes available
2017 Holiday schedule:
- Temporary location on 20th December 2017 and 10 January 2018 at Level 1, 14 Blair Street.
- Classes cancelled 25 December 2017 – 3 January 2017.
- Back to regular location on 17 January 2018.
As an active tramper and rock climber, yoga helps me avoid injuries and build strength and balance. These classes are laid-back and fun. We focus on strength and mobility without wild poses or heaps of sweating. You can expect a different class each week. Feel free to come along even if you are new to yoga.
- Wear comfortable clothes that are not too loose. Longer shorts or trousers work best.
- Yoga is practiced in bare feet – no socks or shoes.
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one (thermarest and foam sleeping pads won't do). There are spare yoga mats available.
- The classes start promptly at 5:45pm. Please arrive a few minutes early.
- Toilets and changing rooms are available.
- Pay cash at the door or online bank transfer to bank account# 01-1838-0119413-03.
- No booking required.
- Contact me if you have questions or if you have injuries and aren't sure about attending.