Fridays @7:15am – 8am
Held at Level 1, 14 Blair Street, Te Aro
$12 per class casual, 5 and 10 trip passes available
Yoga can be a great way to undo stiff muscles from regular cycling and long rides – think hips, thighs, shoulders and lower back. It can also strengthen muscles that help support your body when cycling whether it’s stronger leg or core muscles. Sometimes it’s just the opportunity to relax and change your movement patterns that’s most important.
These classes focus on strength and stretching without wild poses or heaps of sweating. You can expect a different class each week. Feel free to come along even if you have never done yoga. Non-cyclists welcome.
Have yoga mats and bicycle - will travel
- Wear comfortable clothes that are not too loose. Longer shorts or trousers work best.
- Yoga is practiced in bare feet – no socks or shoes.
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one (foam sleeping pads won’t do). There are spare yoga mats available.
- The classes start promptly at 7:15am. Please arrive a few minutes early.
- Toilets and changing rooms are available.
- Pay cash at the door or online bank transfer to bank account# 01-1838-0119413-03.
- No booking required.
- Contact me if you have questions or if you have injuries and aren’t sure about attending.
Where to find the classes:
Level 1, 14 Blair Street, Te Aro